Reading Time: 4 minutes
UAE Re-introduces 3-Month Visit Visa
As of the end of May 2023, industry experts have reported that the UAE has reintroduced a visa policy that permits visitors to stay in the country for a maximum duration of 90 days. This development brings positive news for travelers interested in exploring the UAE’s diverse attractions and experiences. Additionally, individuals who wish to extend their stay beyond the initial 90 days can now do so within the country, albeit at an additional cost determined by the service provider. This flexibility allows visitors to fully immerse themselves in the UAE’s rich culture, vibrant cities, and remarkable landscapes.
Different types of entry permits
There are two main types of entry permits available for travelers to the UAE: a tourist visa or leisure visa and a visit visa. The tourist visa allows for stays of either 30 or 60 days, providing visitors with options depending on the duration of their trip.
On the other hand, the visit visa is valid for 90 days, granting individuals an extended period to explore and experience all that the UAE has to offer. This extended visit visa complements the existing tourist visa options, ensuring that travelers have greater flexibility when planning their itineraries. Whether one prefers a shorter or longer stay, there are now more choices available to cater to various travel preferences and needs.
The 30-day and recently introduced 60-day tourist visas have been widely favored by visitors looking for shorter stays in the UAE. These visa options offer a suitable timeframe for travelers to immerse themselves in the country’s renowned attractions, including iconic landmarks, cultural sites, and vibrant cities. Moreover, visitors can make the most of their time by indulging in the UAE’s world-class shopping destinations and savoring the diverse culinary offerings. Whether one’s goal is to embark on an action-packed adventure or to simply relax and unwind, the 30-day and 60-day tourist visas provide ample opportunity to create unforgettable memories in the UAE.
Who Can Apply for a 90 Days in UAE ?
The eligibility criteria for a 90-day visit visa in the UAE may vary based on the specific requirements set by the UAE government at any given time. Generally, individuals who wish to apply for a 90-day visit visa should meet certain criteria, which may include the following:
- Purpose of visit: The visit should be for tourism, family visit, or business-related activities. Each category may have specific requirements and documentation.
- Sponsorship: A sponsor in the UAE, such as a family member, employer, or hotel, may be required to support the visa application. The sponsor usually takes responsibility for the visitor during their stay in the country.
- Financial requirements: Applicants may need to provide proof of sufficient funds to cover their expenses during the visit, such as bank statements or financial statements.
- Travel itinerary: Applicants may be required to submit their travel itinerary, including details of accommodation and planned activities during the 90-day visit.
- Passport validity: The passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of entry into the UAE.
It is important to note that visa requirements and eligibility criteria can change, and it is advisable to consult the official UAE embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding visa applications.
3. Labour Card Payment
Get 10% Off on your Freelance License + 2 Visas
4. Entry Permit
An E-Visa will be created for the employee within 2 months of Validity. Within 2 Months, they have to change their status (Employees inside the country) or enter the country (For employees outside the Country ), If not E-Visa will automatically expire after 2 months.
Documents Required :
- Passport size photo
- Passport Copy
- Labour Card Payment Application
5. Change Status
E-Visa will be converted to change status (Only Applicable for Employees inside the Country)
Medical fitness inspection By the Health Department of Corresponding Emirates
7. Emirates ID
Documents Required :
- scanned passport copy
- Passport size Photo
- E-Visa & Change status
8. Visa Stamping
- Emirates ID Application
- Passport Copy
Labour Class for employees in Tawjeeh Centres for Unskilled employees.
Who can apply for an Employment visa in UAE ???
Ready to Freelance in Dubai?
Get your Freelance License + Visa, today?
- People who are on a Visit Visa in UAE
- People who are outside the Country
- People who are on their canceled Visas